Blues Fever Festival complies and will comply with all local and national COVID-19 regulations that will be in place at the time of the event. The rules and restrictions refer to measures by the Republic of Austria and the city of Vienna and our own safety concept. Please note that these measures may change by the time of the event. By registering for the event, you agree to abide by these and future regulations.
1. At this point COVID-19 vaccinations or recovery from COVID-19 are not mandatory for participation.
2. Testing before attending parties and workshops is highly recommended! We recommend PCR tests AND/OR Antigen tests if accessible for you. Antigen tests are available in pharmacies in Vienna for a few Euros a piece. If the situation at the time of the festival requires it, a negative Antigen test result will be necessary and will be checked at the entry.
3. Masks are not mandatory. However, we encourage you to wear one if you feel safer in doing so.
4. If you test positive for COVID-19 during your stay in Vienna or within 7 days after attending one of our events, please let us know immediately.
5. Please wash your hands with soap and water upon arrival at our facilities and regularly throughout your stay. Do this also after going to the toilet, sneezing, or coughing. Hand sanitizers will be provided at any festival location.
6. If you do need to cough or sneeze, do so inside your elbow or into a paper towel. Dispose of the paper in a trash can immediately afterward.
7. Do not drink directly from water fountains or taps. Instead use glass, cup, or bottle.
8. Please do not participate if you feel ill or have symptoms (runny nose, cough, difficulty breathing, fever, body aches, joint pain or stiffness, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste, and/or loss of smell). Even if you suspect just a simple cold.
9. If you show symptoms indicative of COVID-19 prior to and/or during the event organizers may request you to take mitigating steps including but not limited to asking you to leave the event immediately without a refund. COVID-19 Refund policy In case of refraining from participation for reasons that lie in your person – including, for example, lack of provision of the currently required standards (e.g. proof of vaccination, proof of convalescence) – the ticket cannot be refunded due to existing willingness to hold the event on part of the organizer.