Blues Fever’s Scholarship
We believe that blues dance should be open to anyone, no matter where you come from, or what you earn.
We do know that attending a Blues festival includes costs such as the festival pass, accommodation, and travel. To give more people the opportunity to attend the Blues Fever Festival we are giving away these six scholarship passes.
For the reason of transparency, we want to add that the Blues Fever Festival is a not-for-profit event. All the money we receive for the festival passes is solely used for financing the festival, e.g. paying for teachers, bands and venues and all who makes Blues Fever happen.
With these scholarships we want to enable those to come to our festival who might otherwise not have the chance to attend because of financial reasons.
This year, we offer
- Three 100%-sponsored festival passes (Full or Half Track)
- Three 50%-sponsored festival passes (Full or Half Track)
Deadline for application: 05.04.2019, 23:59 CET
We want to be fair in assigning the scholarships, so a dedicated team will come together and decide upon their awarding. You will be informed whether you’ll be receiving the scholarship until 10th of April.
How to apply?
Please tell us, why you should be receiving a scholarship, by sending us some information – your E-mail must include the following:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your local blues scene
- What does blues dance mean to you?
- Why should you receive the scholarship?
- Have you already attended a Blues Festival before? If yes, which ones?
- Where are you based?
- Registration details:
- Are you applying for a 100% or a 50% scholarship?
- Which Level (1 to 4) & which pass?
- Lead or Follow or you don't care?
- Do you need hosting?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org